The Workforce and Education Committee of the Dulles Regional Chamber of Commerce is where business, education and community stakeholders connect to develop a diverse, skilled workforce to meet our region’s current and approaching demands.
Bringing chamber partners together to create an agile and responsive environment to address the dynamic workforce needs of the Dulles regional area.
- The business community and local educational institutions are partners in success
- Our members will identify gaps and develop a highly trained, educated, and innovative workforce to meet the Dulles region’s changing demands and needs
- Our members embrace diversity in recruitment and the development of a talent pool.
- Our members propose new and creative ways to solve problems.
- Our members are open to new ideas and ways of accomplishing
We are currently recruiting chamber business partners from:
- Large and small businesses
- County and state economic development experts
- K-12 education
- Higher education
- Interest groups - seniors, veterans, adults with disabilities
- Learning Opportunities for business leaders and workforce
- Networking opportunities
- Recognition for commitment to youth, workforce development, STEM, economic development
- Get A Job!
- Labor Market Information - exploring the gaps
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
Advancement of Technology
Work Base Learning
Community Events & Workshops:
- Herrity Teen Job Fairs
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM)
- General Dynamics DisverseABILITY Mentoring Day