Hybrid Event: Beyond Resilience: A New Path to a Strong Culture
Date: October 12, 2022
In-Person Location: Westwood Country Club, Vienna, VA
As the world emerges from the pandemic, organizations everywhere are reexamining their operations and rethinking their priorities. What do they stand for? How should they navigate what comes next? And how might they build cultures where people can do their best work and be their best selves?
In this provocative and practical presentation, #1 New York Times bestselling author Daniel Pink offers a fresh set of strategies. Pink will draw on an unprecedented two-year study of our most misunderstood emotion: regret.
You will learn:
- How to anticipate – and avoid – the most significant organizational regrets,
- How to transform existing regrets into a positive force and a coherent culture,
- Why regrets of inaction outnumber regrets of action – and how to enlist that insight to spark innovation,
- Why doing the right thing is more important to employees than most C-Suite executives understand – and why, in this fraught moment, being a good organization can pave the way to becoming a great organization.
HR Alliance is offering 50% off for DRCC Members! Please use the promo code, 22Partner1012
Attend in-person and receive a copy of Dan Pink’s book for FREE! The Power of Regret: How Looking backward Moves us Forward
Click here to register for In-Person.
Click here to register for Virtual.
- Go to www.hralliancedc.org
- Scroll down to Upcoming Events and click on the name of the event. If you don’t see the Oct. 12 program listed, click on the red “View All Events” button.
o Note that there are two different events listed for Oct. 12 – one for In-Person attendees and one for Virtual. Select the appropriate event.
- Follow the “Public Registration” Path.
- Begin adding your name and other information and move through the screens.
o All required fields must be completed or you will be required to “Fix It”.
- Add information and move through the screens. A program fee will show.
- Click “Checkout Now”
- Enter the promo code – 22Partner1012
- Click “Apply”
o The half-price cost should now show.
- Click, “Pay with Credit Card” and enter payment information.
- Place your Order and you will be emailed a confirmation. For those who registered to attend virtually, your unique Zoom registration will be sent overnight.
Learn more about the event and Dan Pink here!