Our automotive shop is seeking an office manager experienced in bookkeeping and accounting to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our office, maintaining accurate financial records, and overseeing all accounting functions.
- Manage and oversee daily office operations, including administrative tasks such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, and managing emails
- Maintain accurate financial records using QuickBooks or other relevant software, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card transactions on a monthly basis
- Process and file sales and payroll tax returns as required by state and federal law
- Onboarding new employees and HR
- Payroll processing - bi-weekly
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to management to support decision-making processes
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable, including managing vendor relationships, invoicing customers, and following up on overdue payments
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and accounting standards
- Managing office staff as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, bookkeeping or related field
- Proven experience in office management or administrative roles
- Proficient in QuickBooks or other relevant accounting software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
The job opening is located in an office setting and requires the ability to sit, stand, and use a computer for extended periods of time. The position offers flexible hours and can be either full-time or part-time, Monday through Friday.
If you are an experienced and detail-oriented professional looking for an exciting opportunity in the automotive industry and want to work in a close-knit, family-operated business environment, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration here.